Private Placement of Equity
To develop new projects or expand existing project, a company can raise equity by selling its shares to targeted individuals or institutions. In this way, the company can achieve a broader equity base, as well as have a strategic equity partner with access to complementary resources, which can contribute towards accelerated growth. Moreover, a shareholder of the company can also sell all or part of his shares for capital gains.
What We Do
- Analyzing earning potential of the client company for equity valuation
- Preparing Information Memorandum (IM)
- Distributing IM to targeted individual and institutional investors
- Negotiating with prospective investors
- Coordinating regulatory and legal requirements for deal closing